It is a place where all your grains are kept, so this place should be clean and free from germs and infections and thus have a particular corner for it. If placed in wrong place, the grains will be prone to infection easily and will not benefit the persons having it.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the grainary room.
· Proper location of the grain storage in the house.
· The direction of the Entrance.
· The direction and placement of the windows.
· The direction and placement of the box storing the grains.
· The direction and placement of storage.
· The colour scheme of the room.