1. A plot with all corners 90 degrees having two sides road front and back is a good plot.
2. The open space left in North and east should be more than South and West.
3. The maximum construction should be done in South, West and southwest portion of the plot.
4. A pond or a water body should be placed in Northeast corner of the house.
5. A house should be designed in such a way so that there is maximum entry of sunlight and proper cross ventilation.
6. The entire opening should be made on the North and East Side of the house.
7. Trees of any kind should not be grown in eastern or northern, northeast directions.
8. Only small plant can be grown in North, east, Northeast.
9. The hearth or oven must be arranged in eastern southeast direction of the entire house, in such a way that the person cooking faces east.
10. The shadow of any tree should not fall on the house.
11. Pictures of any war scenes, demons, one in anger should not be placed in the house.
12. The slope of the property should be from West to east or South to north.