Locker is a place in a house where one keeps his or her valuable things such as money, jewellery, important papers etc. So this room should be on its proper position so that money could be stable there and it grows constantly. If it is made in wrong place, then outflow of money will be more than inflow, money will not stay and there can be a possibility of theft also.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the locker room.
· Proper location of the locker room in the house.
· The direction of the Entrance.
· The direction and placement of the windows.
· The direction and placement of the almirah.
· The direction and placement of the safe in the almirah.
· The direction in the almirah should face.
· Appropriate Location of locker room (place for locker room purpose).
· Direction of door position of window.
· Placement & direction of almirah.
· Prohibit thing to keep inside the safe / almirah place to keep the precious thing inside the safe.